News Ticker
  • Nuevo Precio en la Suscripcion, agradecemos su apoyo
  • Se agrego publicidad a la web apoyanos dando un click al dia en ella
Ross Jean-François

[Request] Dragon Ball BOX's and Dragon Ball Z las Peliculas (Selecta Vision)[BD/DBMV][REMUX]

Hi, I just saw the remux of Dragon Ball Super with English and French audio and Subtitles from the selecta vision BD's made some of you guys.

I have all the first 3 Dragon Ball BOX's from selecta vision, I also have the movies (Las películas) with Battle of GOD and Resurrection F & Broly from selecta vision.

I have also all the Dragon Ball audio 2.0 Stereo and subtitles for all the Dragon Ball series and DBZ movies in AC3 and subtitles in SRT.

I also have all the all the Dragon Ball audio 5.1 DD remasters in AC3 and subtitles in SRT  and DBZ movies in AC3 and subtitles in SRT.

I also have all the old original Dragon Ball Japanese broadcast audios that someone made and remastered and edited to fit the full uncut episodes..

I have everything ready to go  !

Annotation-2020-08-29-190152.jpg

I was wondering if someone wants all my stuff to remake these

desvelada-la-caratula-del-blu-ray-de-dra  desvelada-la-caratula-del-blu-ray-de-dra  BOX1.jpg  BOX2.jpg   BOX3.jpg

the same way someone did with the Dragon Ball Super I posted above..

If you are interested, I can give you all my stuff or we can work together to make this project happen.

Comment bellow... 

• Like 1

Gracias por Apoyarnos
Deshabilitando el AdBlock y haciendo Click